Monday, October 24, 2011

Look who's talking too!

I am so far behind. I haven't blogged anything about this summer, Daniela's birthday, or our trip to Puerto Rico. But I wanted to at least get Daniela's words in writing before I forget. She is nearly 14 months old and is really talking! Here's a list of her words with her pronunciation.
1. Aach (ouch)
2. Awa (agua)
3. Mama, Dada, Baba, Titi
4. Aex (or something like that for Alex)
5. Papa (Tapa)
6. Sucio (just like that)
7. Gaco (Gato)
8. Ech (leche)
9. I la la (I love you)
10. Tiko, tiko (tickle, tickle)
And she absolutely LOVES music!!! Today, I was vocalizing in the car to a cd track that I have, and she joined right in. Anytime she hears a radio, she runs to it. She also has a little Elmo toy that sings the "Elmo song;" it goes "la, la, la, la," and so does she! I love it!
Both Daniela and Alex are such a blessing to me. I could not imagine life without them. No matter what problems I may be facing, they can bring a smile to my face any time. Thank you for that, Lord.

No comments: