Tuesday, November 9, 2010

How much time do I have?


Daniela Sofia Cordero was born on August 28, 2010 weighing 9 lbs 3 oz, measuring 20.5 inches long. Yes, it has been 10 weeks and some days since her birth date, but it has taken this long for things to settle so I can write about it. And it's 12:21 a.m. She might wake up any minute to eat so I'll write as much as I can. Where to start? She is such a blessing from God! First of all, going from one kids to two has been quite a shocker. I guess shocker is not the right word. We knew it would be difficult, but wow. Thankfully, she was sent straight from heaven and is a little angel. Otherwise, I don't know how I'd cope. :) She is the most smiley baby I've ever seen. She also has this cute, little laugh. I just want to die every time she laughs or smiles! It's enough to brighten up the gloomiest of days. But she is already Daddy's little girl. Only Keith can get her to smile and laugh so readily. Today we went to the doctor and she is already weighing 15 lbs 10 oz! The doctor put her on a diet. j/k...but she did say I should try to stretch out the feedings. It's been nearly 4 hours since her last feeding so the doctor would be proud. She's been sleeping for over 3 hours too! She is the best! Alex has adjusted fairly well. I think he is jealous, but he's only taken it out on his parents and not on her. He is so sweet with her. He's always asking, "Can I hold him? Can I burp him?" We're trying to teach him to say "her." He gets it sometimes. He's so cute. We are so blessed to have 2 wonderful kids!

No comments: